To cook meals was spent (min): 15
Servings per recipe: 6
Recipe, flavor characteristic: spicy vegetable sharp little cheesy
Recipe, a brief description: Mexican breakfast lunch dinner buffet picnic
• 6 tortillas tortilla
• 1 can of red kidney beans
• 100 g feta cheese grated
• 100 grams of grated cheddar cheese
• 1 tbsp. liters of olive oil
• Mexican tomato sauce:
• 1 tbsp. l olive oil
• 1/2 head of red onion chopped
• 1 small green chili peppers (free from seeds and chipped)
• 1 tooth. garlic, crushed
• 400 g tomatoes bank Reza
• grated zest of 1/2 lime
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
• Salt and black pepper
2. In hot oil fry the onion, pepper and garlic.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. until thickened.
4. Then put the sauce lime zest, coriander, salt, pepper.
5. The half tortillas put some sauce, remaining free of 2.5 cm on edge.
6. Then put both kinds of beans and cheese.
7. Fold tortilla in half and fry on both sides until it is golden and crisp and cheese melt.
8. To serve, cut each into 3 triangles enchilada.
9. Tortillas are good in any form or hot and cold. At a picnic, too lifesaver. We have them on the grill or warming up on the foil, then cut.
Enchiladas with red chili sauce
Recipe for the filling:
– Pine nuts
– Flax oil
– Tomatoes (no seeds)
– Cabbage Beijing
– Red pepper
All finely chopped, crushed in a blender. Ingredients added to taste and liking. Fresh corn, green onions, cilantro, basil, cumin, sea salt, zucchini, Caen peppers)
Spicy sauce recipe:
Hot sauce, ketchup is prepared according to the usual prescription (not only for enchiladas)
– Dried Tomatoes
– Dried sweet peppers
– Fresh tomato
– Fresh peppers
– Hot pepper sauce
Mix in a blender until smooth. Should be a paste.
Instead of squash – zucchini. 2nd thin strips, put on each other (one strip overlaps the edge of the second strip in the photo). Put nut filling on the two strips and wrap.
Enchiladas WITH SPINACH
Quantity: 4-6 servings
Ingredients for the sauce:
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 cloves of crushed garlic
850 gr. tomato-cream
2 large green chili peppers (canned)
180 gr. tomato paste
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of honey
Ingredients for the filling:
Guide to prepare the sauce:
1. Fry the onion and garlic in butter. Place in a blender with the remaining ingredients for the sauce and whisk until a smooth surface.
2. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and simmer without a lid for 15 minutes. Keep the sauce warm.
Guide for preparing the filling:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Blanch spinach in water until it is slightly soft. Drain it well and finely chop.
3. Add sour cream and mix well.
4. Lightly fry each tortilla on both sides on a lightly greased skillet over medium heat, to tortilla warmed, but not crunched (about 10 seconds).
5. Dip each tortilla into the sauce.
6. Put 3 tbsp. spoon filling into each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place them seam side down.
7. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Add the cheese and put back in the oven for baking covered for 5 minutes.
Here we give you some vegetarian enchilada recipes which are not only tasty but useful too.