Now we will talk about one of the most effective diets for fat loss – No Carb Diet. In principle, the essence of this diet may have guessed from the title. But do not jump to conclusions, because we have so many pitfalls that can spoil you not only a result of the fat loss, but also health.
No Carb Diet – is the principle of nutrition similar to the Atkins diet. In order to achieve weight loss, you can use this diet, the principle of which is to control sugar and starch. The main rule of no carb diet is 250 calories allowed, which could come in the form of carbohydrates.
No carb diet does not control the use of fish, poultry, meat, yogurt and cheese, and the most recommended foods are vegetables, root vegetables, citrus fruits, and berries. Eating bread, flour, sugar, cereals, fruit (except citrus), dairy products, carrots, potatoes, corn, and fat is strictly limited, however, as the alcohol and sugary drinks.
Rules of no carb diet:
no drinks half an hour after eating
when frying only olive oil is permitted.
fractional eat – at least 5 times a day
eating is to be completed at 8:00 p.m.
No Carb diet. Sample menu (optional):
1. Lean meat is cooked without salt (400 g.) Divided into 4 portions and eat with vegetables (200-300 gr.) All day. Morning and evening should have a glass of tea or rose-hip extract.
2. Lean cooked meat (250 gr.) + 2 teacups + 2 cups of juice. All products are divided into five stages.
The advantages of carbon-free diet:
• Diet is efficient and effective. It is not intended to be limited in calories, so hunger does not arise.
• The diet includes enough protein, so no danger of muscle tissue, that is, muscle tissue will not
• Due to the high protein content in the food, fat is burned, even in a relaxed state, which leads to better exercise capacity.
• Due to the low carbohydrate, the body produces ketones – substances that accelerate the burning of fat reserves and reduces appetite and is a powerful antidepressant and power source for the brain.
Disadvantages of no carb diet:
• Diet is hard enough. Sometimes it is easier to completely refuse from food than to sit on this diet.
• Foods that contain large amounts of protein may also contain excessive doses of fat.
• The high content of protein overloads the kidneys and liver by metabolic products.
• Ketones are formed due to the lack of carbohydrates have a negative effect on the brain, liver, and kidneys.
• Foods rich in carbohydrates, which are limited in the diet is also typically contain minerals, vitamins, and fiber that the body needs.
Products in The No Carb Diet:
First and foremost, it is important the amount of product and its composition: if you replace the brown rice for a similar product composition (even dessert), nothing will change fundamentally. The body is not important, what products contained carbohydrates, but how many there were.
Of course, the theory of glycemic index is under a certain sense, but it is silly to believe that the 20 grams of carbohydrates from bread behave fundamentally differently than 20 grams of carbohydrates from brown rice. Believe me, the difference is very small.
Can I change the menu?
The offer of the above menu is not as a rule of thumb, which cannot be violated and treat it as a recommendation of the
Learn calories of ready meals are almost impossible – much easier to measure the ingredients and quantities, and do mathematics. It is also important the fact that in our calculations, and in all directories, use the weight of food to cook.
Being on the no carb diet does not require a complete renunciation of carbohydrates, enough to reduce their number to 80-100 grams per day. There are no clear bad or good products – it is important only to the amount and composition.